The Friends of St Margaret’s Church High Halstow
This is the site bringing you details of fund raising events to help with the aim of supporting the Parochial Church Council in maintaining the fabric, the churchyard and furnishings of St Margaret’s Church, High Halstow. In addition the history of the Village of High Halstow will be added to the site for interest
Due to the Coronavirus Emergency Measures prohibiting meetings, all planned events are postponed until the restrictions are lifted. One planned event must proceed if we are to remain “On Track” for our registration with the Charity Commission, The Annual General Meeting planned for Monday 1st of June. It cant take place in traditional form but my proposal is that using email and hand delivered post where necessary, the following documents will be shared.
- The Minutes of the 2019 AGM. (15.05.19).
- The Minutes of the EGM (10.02.20).
- The Financial Report.
- The Chairmans report contained in the news letter.
- The Proposed Constitution complying with the Charity Commission. (CC.) rules and including the names of the Trustees.
- A copy of the Application form.